This is just my opinion. All I’m doing is trying to stimulate people’s brain cells.
Could I be wrong? Yes.
Could I be right? Yes.
It’s not my job to tell you what to think. It is my job to ask people to think on what I’m about to write.
If you’re on Facebook, please visit YAL andwatch this video by Legislator Dr. Rick Becker, who discusses how government intervention will only worsen the impact of the COVID-19 crisis: https://www.facebook.com/yaliberty/videos/682485005889746/
According to the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
Leading Causes of Death
Data are for the U.S.A. from 2017
- Heart disease: 647,457
- Cancer: 599,108
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
- Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
- Diabetes: 83,564
- Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672
- Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,633
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
The number of…
View original post 398 more words