Some of life’s observations
“I am” is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that “I do” is the longest sentence?
If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
What hair colour do they put on the driver’s licenses of bald men?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don’t they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?
Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
An Old Ranchers advice
- Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight, and bull-strong.
- Keep skunks, bankers, and lawyers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears…
View original post 581 more words