My blogging friend, James Cudney at This is My Truth Now has started a tag/game where he has posed several questions about one’s reading, looking back over what one has read since January of this year. I am responding to some/most of the prompts he has given.
- The best book you have read so far in 2017–That would have to be The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It not only made me think; it changed my thinking.
- Your favorite sequel this year–Many Waters by Madeline L’Engle a YA novel by children’s author I discovered while teaching sixth graders.
- A new release that you haven’t read but really want to–Just about every book reviewed in the Sunday editions of The Houston Chronicle.
- Your Biggest Disappointment– The Education of Dixie Dupree. I’m not sure if I can come up with a reason why.
- The Biggest Surprise of the Year–Before We Visit…
View original post 180 more words